Mobile Gaming & Cryptocurrency

Post cards exchanges and others
Diego

Mobile Gaming & Cryptocurrency

Mesajde Diego » Mie Sep 11, 2019 8:00 pm

Wanted to share my experience playing this new mobile game called Evergleam Hill. I'm slightly obsessed and have been playing since May. I'm up to level 11 so far! Evergleam Hill actually lets you use cryptocurrency in the game. You can use the crypto HOT Token to buy coupons in the game that you can then use in real life. The coupons you will find in the game are to places like Baskin Robbins, Mister Donut & Lazada. What's cool is that you can also win these coupons on a daily basis just by playing the game. My favorite coupon I've won so far is a free sundae to Baskin Robbins.

Timothy

Re: Mobile Gaming & Cryptocurrency

Mesajde Timothy » Mie Sep 11, 2019 8:07 pm

The RAIDA project was created by Sean H. Worthington, a professor who was working on a PhD (Computer Information Systems) dissertation on an artificial intelligent object recognition system that could recognize and identify money for vending machines. The system used Worthington's "Magic Neuron" design that required many computes to act like neurons. The data store could be taught and could memorize the notes. He understood that he could create a brain in the cloud that could identify millions of individual notes and even be taught to recognize changes.

Harvey

Mesajde Harvey » Mie Sep 11, 2019 8:11 pm

Timothy scrie:The RAIDA project was created by Sean H. Worthington, a professor who was working on a PhD (Computer Information Systems) dissertation on an artificial intelligent object recognition system that could recognize and identify money for vending machines. The system used Worthington's "Magic Neuron" design that required many computes to act like neurons. The data store could be taught and could memorize the notes. He understood that he could create a brain in the cloud that could identify millions of individual notes and even be taught to recognize changes.

The RAIDA also has a bottleneck of how many codes can be guessed at each second. This is like when you forget or mistype a passcode three times and you get locked out. The public ledger does not have a bottleneck. With a public ledger, a hacker could make as many guesses as they have servers. If a hacker has a football field full of supercomputers (like the NSA), then they could guess trillions of combinations per second. With quantum computers, a hacker could guess all combinations within two minutes and crack the Blockchain.

Diego

Mesajde Diego » Mie Sep 11, 2019 8:14 pm

Technical analysis commonly applies to price changes. However, analysts track numbers other than just prices, such as trading volume and/or open interest figures.

Timothy

Mesajde Timothy » Mie Sep 11, 2019 8:17 pm

Diego scrie:Technical analysis commonly applies to price changes. However, analysts track numbers other than just prices, such as trading volume and/or open interest figures.

A gradual increase of technical indicators is widely available for traders to study. This includes those that are in the public domain, like a moving average or the stochastic oscillator. In addition, there are commercially available proprietary indicators. In addition, many traders develop their own unique indicators, sometimes with the assistance of a qualified programmer.

Înapoi la “Philatelic Exhanges / Others”